Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Embrace Him with Trust


If you faithfully trust Him, you will lack nothing good and attain your reason for being.

November’s Awakening, Day 22

We need to let go of control, and embrace God and His truth fully and completely... then we will receive His blessings, and His promises will become our truth reality, protection, and provision.

 Heather Bixler, “My Scripture Journal: The Promises of God”

Teresa’s Bookmark

Let nothing disturb you,

nothing frighten you;

All things are passing;

God never changes;

Patient endurance

Attains all things;

Whoever possesses God

Lacks nothing;

God alone suffices.

 —Teresa of Avila



The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7 NIV



            Embrace God and His truth and trust in His promises. When we do, that faithful trust becomes our truth reality and His blessings will freely flow. Trusting God means that we are letting go of our control fully and completely, knowing assuredly that all things are in His hands and His control. Faith and trust are both essential traits that are complementary and we must possess them in ever increasing quantities. As our faith grows, so too, will our trust in Him. He has always been there for us and He certainly will continue to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment