Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Lord Who Helps Me


It is the Lord who helps me. Who can put me to shame or disgrace me? Who can condemn me? None, for the Lord's hand is upon those who know Him in their hearts as God. Fresh and new He brings each day, fresh and new He's making you.



August's Message, Day 22:

Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame. It is the Sovereign Lord who helps me. Who will condemn me? Isaiah 50:7,9a NIV



When you know God, and He truly is your God, then nothing will stop His hand from moving on your behalf. He is your ever-present help in need, your shield, strong tower, and mighty fortress, your provider and protector, your deliverer and redeemer, your forward focus and your rear guard, the One who loves you like none other can. "I will not be put to shame. Who will condemn me?" God doesn't. No one else has evidence to stand on either, for through Christ, all has been wiped clean. There is no guilt, no shame, no fear, no doubt, no worry, no pain, no nothing, that He can't wipe away and start with you fresh and new. With God, each day is a great new day, because with it, He brings His freshness and newness and unlimited possibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment