Saturday, August 20, 2016

Always Looking Forward


For Sunday:  Move ever forward, not living in yesterday but living in the now and hoping for tomorrow when every promise in the Bible has been fulfilled. We will finally be free of the bondage of this earthly life and the oppressive burdens that we have had to endure. Free at last, free indeed, with unlimited boundaries and infinite opportunities. Be always looking forward.



August's Message, Day 21: For Sunday

Remember where you've been, but be ever looking forward to what's in store next. Trust in every promise, and live in every truth. His Word is for you.



Day 15:

This is what the Lord says: “Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23-24 NIV

Day 16:

The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. Jeremiah 31:3 NIV

Day 17:

He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 2 Timothy 1: 9-10 NIV

Day 18:

The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy. Psalm 65:8 NIV

Day 19:

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16 NIV

Day 20:

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this. Isaiah 9:6-7 NIV



The Divine Whisper is the only voice of truth. Let His voice cancel every doubt, every fear, all guilt and shame, every worry, and every insecurity. He has made you bright and new, at peace with His joy, His perfect creation, fearful and wonderful; maybe not yet fully realized, but soon to be still.

No comments:

Post a Comment