Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Come, Just as You Are


Nothing in your past can prevent God from using you mightily in His service. Just bring a willing heart and a believing mind. Come as you are.



May's Message, Day 25:

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 1:12-14 NIV



Never think that God can't use you for His good purpose. There is no sin and no sinner so evil in their past that God's unlimited mercy and grace can't overcome. Nothing is impossible with God and nothing is more powerful than His transforming love. His is the business of life transformation and He does the miraculous every day in the hearts and minds of those who come to Him. All He needs is a willing heart and an open mind with faith to believe in Him. He will do and provide all the rest that is required. He will equip you thoroughly for every good work that He has for you to do. He says, "Come, just as you are," and I will transform Saul, the blasphemer, persecutor, and man of violence into Paul, the evangelist and chosen writer of much of My New Testament. So do not dwell on your dark and dismal past, but focus on your bright and shining future with Him. Just come. Come as you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment