Saturday, May 28, 2016

Christ Came for Sinners, To Make Us Into Saints


For Sunday:  You are the reason for which Christ came. There is none righteous, no, not one. We are all in good company, the worst of sinners.



May's Message, Day 29: For Sunday

Acclaim Him in your life. As the worst of sinners, we get the best of Him. May His Presence be with you and may your life be exalted to bring Him glory.



Day 23:

Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 30:9-10 NIV

Day 24:

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Proverbs 3:3-4 NIV

Day 25:

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 1:12-14 NIV

Day 26:

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Timothy 1:15-17 NIV

Day 27:

Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’ If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.” The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:12-14 NIV

Day 28:

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord. For you are their glory and strength, and by your favor you exalt our horn. Psalm 89:15,17 NIV

And:

Because of my integrity you uphold me and set me in your presence forever. Psalm 41:12 NIV



Walk in the light of His Presence and let the Divine Whisper shine from your heart to pierce the darkness and bring honor into your life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment