Saturday, May 14, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT!


ANNOUNCEMENT!
It has almost been nine months since the inception of "Renew My Heart, O God" on September 1, 2015. Once again, a heartfelt thank you to all my readers and followers here on Facebook and Twitter. God has put on my heart to take this one step further to continue His message of hope and encouragement. I have resolved to turn this Facebook Page into a published book (Thank you, Edwina!). This devotional will be completed in its writing at the end of August, and I a...m in the process of transforming it into book format. I will continue this Facebook Page and Twitter (and now Blogger) as my platform for the "Renew Trilogy":

Book 1: "Renew My Heart, O God" Daily Devotions for Healing Your Heart
Book 2: "Restore My Spirit, O God" Inspiration for Regaining What's Been Lost (a collection of quotations, Scriptures, and words of encouragement)
Book 3: "Revive My Soul, O God" Empowerment to Bring You Back to Life (a collection of prayers, motivations, and anecdotes)

Also, I have added Blogger to my platform and have found it most conducive to this style of writing. The format you'll see on Blogger is most similar to book format, complete with daily titles, introductions, and such. Even better, on my Blog Page you can sign up for email delivery of the daily posts directly into your inbox. Just sign up on the right column, "Follow by Email". The email cycle takes about 24 hours to initiate.
Here is how to find and follow me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/renewmyheart
Twitter: www.twitter.com/drjeffh1
Blogger: www.renewmyheartogod.blogspot.com

Spread the news and help me bring God's message of hope to all who would come!
Prayers and blessings,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment