Thursday, July 21, 2016

God's Grace, Christ on the Cross, Our Faith in Him




Our righteousness and holiness was lost in the Garden of Eden. But God has seen fit to pour out His grace, through Christ on the Cross, and simply asks us by faith to believe. Christ is the bridge to get back home.



July's Message, Day 22:

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!” Galatians 2:20-21 NIV



Christ did not die for nothing, for our righteousness and salvation only comes from God's grace given through Christ crucified on the Cross. We obtain His righteousness, not by anything we could ever do, for we are all born sinners without holiness, but only through our faith in Him and looking forward to the day when He brings us home and imparts holiness back to us. Christ is our bridge to regain what was lost in the Garden of Eden. God's grace, Christ on the Cross, our faith in Him, it's that simple. Don't take it for granted and don't take it lightly. Christ loves you, and gave His life for you, and asks you to come and believe. Share what He has done and help set the captives free.

No comments:

Post a Comment