Sunday, February 10, 2019

Restore My Spirit, O God Has Arrived!

"Restore My Spirit, O God - Inspiration for Regaining What's Been Lost" has finally arrived!
A year in the writing and over a year in the editing and publishing process and now, finally, it is finished and available in Hardcover and Paperback versions online at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble at bn.com! This book, book 2 in my devotional series was so worth the wait and the painstaking process - this is truly your spiritual handbook and guidebook. The ebook will be available in all electronic formats within the next few weeks. My publisher is currently also preparing a short book-trailer video and will have an author page for this new book set up on their website soon. In the meantime, please check out all the updated information on my personal author website at: www.jeffhoracek.com
Prayers and blessings to you all!
Jeff 


www.jeffhoracek.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment