Wednesday, August 31, 2016

"RENEW MY HEART, O GOD" IS COMPLETE!


"RENEW MY HEART, O GOD" IS COMPLETE!



It is hard to believe, but 366 devotions have been posted for "Renew My Heart, O God" and it is now complete! I am currently in the process of undertaking the final task of editing and the preparation and submittal of my work to the publisher for approval. I have decided to devote this month of September for that purpose. If accepted, the typical turn-around time to get the book published is about 4-6 months. May God's hand be favorable to me in all this, as this is His devotional, and I pray that it will bless a multitude of people and rekindle a passion deep within them to know Him and His Word all the better. 



With that said, I will not be posting daily for this next month of September, but I will not be silent, either. I am concurrently preparing the way for Book 2 in my devotional trilogy series:  "Restore My Spirit, O God" - Inspiration for Regaining What's Been Lost. Book 1 was all about "healing" your heart and bringing you back to God. This second book is all about "connecting" your spirit with God. Book 2 will be comprised primarily of quotations, scriptures, and words of encouragement to help you connect and stay connected with God. The final book in this series will be:  "Revive My Soul, O God" - Empowerment to Bring You Back to Life. This final book in this devotional trilogy is all about "becoming" the person God wants you to be by His transforming Spirit. It will be comprised of prayers, motivations, and anecdotes to enable God's transformation to permeate your very soul.



Officially, I am planning on beginning "Restore My Spirit, O God" on October 1, and during the month of September, I will try to post a couple times a week as a precursor to this new devotional. Thank you devoted readers for your continued prayers and support! God is with and for us all!



Prayers and blessings,



Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment