Thursday, May 26, 2016

My Presence Will Go with You


When you're doing the work of the Lord, you only need the help of One. His Presence is always with you and He will see you through.



May's Message, Day 27:

Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’ If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.” The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:12-14 NIV



He knows you by name and He's found favor with you. When He asks you to complete a particular task, rest assured that He will thoroughly equip you. You may feel as if you are unqualified and ill-equipped, but He is greatest when you are at your least. Just let Him take the reins. At first, Moses was not the most illustrious of speakers, but he overcame his insecurities and became a great and powerful leader in God's hands. Trust in the Lord in all His ways and step out in faith and undertake the task that He's called you to. Do it and do it well, and remember you're never doing it alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment