Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2020 ~ The Year of Your Perfect Vision


Since I'm an Optometrist, I'm calling 2020, "The Year of Your Perfect Vision!" Start this new and noteworthy year with your eyes focused on your health, wellness, and wholeness! 
          I've developed the perfect plan and outline to make this year your strongest and healthiest year ever. Outline for Life ~ The Essential Core Principles is precisely that -- your step-by-step guide to wholeness and wellness -- physically, mentally and emotionally, and spiritually. You can download for free the entire three outlines (Body, Soul, Spirit) with discussion and Introduction page here @ www.jeffhoracek.com/resources. Take each point and step, one day at a time to manifest your ultimate best! 
          Don't forget to check out all the other resources while you are visiting my page; my books (Renew My Heart, O God and Restore My Spirit, O God), book excerpts, wellness articles, and the new Bible Study charts! I'm here to help you make the year 2020 the year of your perfect vision for yourself! I'm praying for you! 

Jeff 

www.jeffhoracek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment