Friday, March 1, 2019

Restore My Spirit, O God - Book Trailer

Restore My Spirit, O God - Inspiration for Regaining What's Been Lost
Your Spiritual Guidebook and Handbook has arrived!
Here is the book trailer from my publisher, Christian Faith Publishing, for my new book! I hope you like it!

You can also watch the video trailer on my website, www.jeffhoracek.com and also on my Amazon Author Page, Jeffery J Horacek, OD. All the links are on my website. Also, the "Shop Now" button on my RenewMyHeart Facebook page takes you directly to my Amazon Author Page.
Additionally, please check out my new "Resources" page on my website for book excerpts from all my books that I know you'll love! You'll even find one that I really cherish, "This Is Who I Am" from my upcoming book "Revive My Soul, O God" to give you a flavor of what's in store for you in that third and final book in my devotional trilogy. You'll also find articles from my new wellness blog (more to come) that may be of interest to you.
And finally, I am extremely honored and humbled by the noteworthy book review that I've just received from Kirkus Reviews on my first book, "Renew My Heart, O God." I will have that available on my website soon as excerpts, the full review, and the direct link to the Kirkus Reviews website.
Thank you all for your loyalty and support and prayers!
Prayers and blessings and wellness to you all!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment