Friday, November 23, 2018

Patient Endurance

Patient Endurance.

But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. Romans 8:25 

     I had truly hoped that long before now, my second book, Restore My Spirit, O God, would have been published and available for acquisition. It has been in the publication phase for over thirteen months. I had just recently received a test copy of the book to be sent out for distribution but was not totally satisfied with its appearance compared to the digital image that I approved. Unfortunately therefore, we are re-working the cover design to increase the density and legibility of the text and correct a few centering issues on the hardcover. This will take an additional two months, another of the multiple hurdles that I have had to face with this publication. 
     Patient endurance with persistence and perseverance, yes, and this book is so worth it. Coming soon! 

This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus. Revelation 14:12 

www.jeffhoracek.com


No comments:

Post a Comment